What's the best song you have heard today?

From Norway I only know Anja Garbarek and I adore her. :heart:

Check her out she has over 160 orignal and covers on youtube,as i said 16 and won norways got talent age 8 singing jazz songs.her michael jackson billie jean jazzy style is something

Current love Camilla Cabello singing either Havana or I love it when you call me Senorita

i just had to listen to Senorita again after getting the link !

1 Like

Peppers are back :slight_smile:

1 Like

#teamSocks

2 Likes

Going to see this band tonight. :slight_smile:

The Kroke Band are a Polish band that has been around since 1992 and their music combines many varieties of ethnic music Jewish and Slawik sounds combining these with jazz to create their own distinctive style.

1 Like

Last saturday Gary Brooker died.

1 Like
2 Likes

And yesterday we lost another great voice. Mark Lanegan of The Screaming Trees, Queens of the Stone Age, solo and various other projects.

2 Likes

I know QOTSA ofcourse, but never heard of him. Thanks! :cry: :+1:

One of those days, I log on to VHTV and checking this topic sends me to Youtube and a sad walk down memory lane with Gary Brooker and Mark Lanegan. Bear with me and let me share two more videos before I shut up :neutral_face:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

AC/DC - The Jack, this is the song I can listen all day long. Big fan of this band for decades. When I drive to my Riga house after work I always have this song on among others. Mood is always amazing after it.

1 Like

Russian broadcasts hacked to play Ukraine song on all channels - YouTube. absolutley brilliant

When strangers are coming
They come to your house
They kill you all
and say
We’re not guilty
not guilty

Where is your mind?
Humanity cries
You think you are gods
But everyone dies
Don’t swallow my soul
Our souls

Yaşlığıma toyalmadım
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım
Yaşlığıma toyalmadım
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım

We could build a future
Where people are free
to live and love
The happiest time

Where is your heart?
Humanity rise
You think you are gods
But everyone dies
Don’t swallow my soul
Our souls

Yaşlığıma toyalmadım
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım
Yaşlığıma toyalmadım
Men bu yerde yaşalmadım

:ukraine: :muscle:

1 Like

AC/DC - The Jack, this is the song I can listen all day long. Big fan of this band for decades. When I drive to my Riga house here after work I always have this song on among others. Mood is always amazing after it.

1 Like
1 Like