Wendy

Marica has the same tattoos as when she joined in September 2021

This is incorrect. She has at least one more since we first saw her on VHTV, as it contains her VHTV name.

1 Like

But how many of us really look at her feet?

1 Like

You keep saying the same things but if you donā€™t like them why do you keep looking at these apartmentsā€¦

1 Like

donā€™t even answer him with this person is just words in the windā€¦

1 Like

felix had his dinner , now gone home, .

if i had a pick , i would pick mira evertime , henry dont no how lucky he is she is gorgus omo ,

1 Like

maybe he is one of the sad old men! Just another member of the club!

1 Like

I love you sex party

1 Like

the answer may seem trivial, but just by changing apartments we can stop seeing people we donā€™t likeā€¦

@Wendyvh01_swet Happy International Womenā€™s Day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:
Stand Together Dia De La Mujer GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Finally a person who responds with joyā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you Iā€™m always positive on here
I appreciate it :+1:

1 Like

lol i say the same thing ? what about you what a silly thing to say never mind your get over it bye

and thatā€™s what I like about you that youā€™re always positive and thatā€™s a very good thingā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@PacerColtsFan181062 has nothing to do with us let it go and a whole other level above both you and meā€¦

And a very pleasant person and always positive and nice to chat with him and thatā€™s what I like about himā€¦

2 Likes