Wendy

hardcore, furry-style

2 Likes

That is definitely the first time they’ve been in the same room since the glass dumping by Shana on July 25

He is hot regardless

Who did the dog copy that from???

2 Likes

If Marica lying naked next to him, or sitting on his face didn’t work for him, we know the answer

Snoopy has been in training with Henry for a long time!

Remember he destroyed poor teddy

1 Like

on dit que les chiens ressemblent à leurs maîtres : voici un exemple flagrant ! :rofl:

Mais n’est-ce pas un crime passionnel ? :rofl: :joy:

Did M&M just stay for 15 minutes

Yep. Rather strange visit.

They’ve done a few 15 minute visits like January 2, they sat on the couch, said hi to Kostja and Indira, spent time taking to Mira in the kitchen, and left

Shana Loki and Kano leaving.

What’s next ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

S&L go to her place for sex, Kano disappears for a few weeks or months?

Guess it is time for Snoopy now to get some love :heart:

@Shana and loki I like them as a couple they look good together… :fire: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Как девочку зовут в комнате? Она одна осталась? Эй, девушка, напиши в личку, я приеду и устроим хороший секс

I cannot help but compare the 4 girls here to a snap i took a few days ago of 4 girls ( Ksu and 3 friends) i posted the other day under a quote something like how much i would like to party with them. I find myself thinking how much i would like to party with these 4 and then inevitably which group would be best. Still not sure - a lot less sophistication ( apart from Mira ) , a lot younger - good or bad ?? Less experience … possibly not? Still both thoughts are but only a dream and will stay that way.

4 Likes