Wendy

make me laugh Henry male gang, will not leave faye alone they got to have her sad really

I notice that Kano actually seems to find Faye interesting, Or is he only into her tattoos?

Didn’t he find Marica interesting for a while and fingered and ate her out a lot at TJIK?

It was just when it came to fucking, that he “p________t”. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If a lady is not into fucking but enjoys tongue and finger, she is well served with Kano. :rofl: :rofl:

He is like a lick-sister :open_mouth: :hushed: :astonished:

No, Kano was brought in to give Marica someone to play with after Mikl became glued to Shana, but Kano always appeared to be more sexually aroused by Henry than any of the girls.

I believe Mira is the only female to successfully fuck him, but that was only because Henry was involved as well!

All the Kano videos from M&H realm to follow

He has at least been eating Faye there!

1 Like

looks like wendy is enjoying herself already , lets hope the rest of the night is as much fun

just a show to keep you watching

1 Like

Is Kross today’s wendynator??

or did he just change his mind? :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I would be very shocked to see any man resist the Wendylicious one!

Koen is walking on known grounds. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just wonder if Kross is another “offer” to Faye ?? :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

True, but Kano has been eating out Marica more than once,

and she tried to blow him several times.

Don’t know if that was his contribution to be able to use the GBR,

or if he really had a heart for Marica.

They left more than half hour ago, shpuld be here by now.

Shana and Loki is vacated also, maybe they have a no-cam-out.

He couldn’t get a hard on, the time Marica sat on her face in the bathtub, at S&T. She gave up on Koen after that

i think he likes men more , he has had fun with Henry

1 Like

Kano definitely seems to spend most of his sexual energy on the Henry side of the street!

(EDIT) However he does appear to have some fun with Faye, But it might be her tattoos that attract him!

sex with ex? or is there a comeback?

Wasn’t that KANO??

1 Like

think he regrets splitting up with her

I meant Kano