Wendy

2 Likes

Gabriella doesn’t seem to want to get very intimate with Wendy or vica versa. both seem more interested in s___ping. :roll_eyes:

Wendy and Faye :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

2 beauties relaxing :hot_face: :peach:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Perfect captures of Faye :heart_eyes:
Do you have any tips to get pics like that cause I’m having trouble with pin pointing certain pics that I want to upload?

Find the sequence and go “frame by frame”

get the moment when the person moves least.

Save file via field in upper right, the rest is on your computer and your software like IView or whatever.

There are zillion programs to use.

1 Like

The art is stopping/pausing the streaming at the right time :laughing:

you need a quick index finger on the mouse,

and don’t get distracted, that doesn’t help. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you @Kade181727 and @robwin for the tips :+1:

2 Likes

sometimes the best pictures are at the ‘end of a minute’ and if you miss them you have to jump way back. in that case I can recommend a short screen recording, and then play it e.g. in the vlc player, use E to scroll forward one frame at a time and save the best pictures. But be careful: VLC can ONLY do this forward, if you are too far the only thing that helps is to click on the timeline or jump by several seconds with the arrow keys
alternatively: I use the free AviDemux to edit my recordings. a video loaded there can be scrolled image by image in all directions using the arrows

Unfortunately, this is no longer possible in the current beta version. Clicking too fast opens the video in full screen…
I hope this function does NOT make it into the live version. I have already complained about this at the appropriate place in the forum, but without any reaction

I often find that the moment you often want on the timeline is, 9 times out of 10, always at the end of the minute spacing and that nearly minute wait on replaying it always seems to take a hell of a long time :rofl:

who do you tell that … finding a single frame is sometimes damn tedious :cold_sweat: