Wendy

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

One of the girls has now moved onto the sofa in the living room to continue s___ping.

Wendy is truely a lovely girl

4 Likes

100 percent

Must admit i was surprised when everyone left early this morning leaving the 3 girls on their own that nothing further at all happened.
I was looking forward to a little hanky panky with the 3 of them but no, nothing, they just went to s___p, nothing this morning either. Rather disappointed tbh. :laughing:

Just saw, the two left, Wendy and the brunette lovely girl had fun watching our posts and pics.

If that happens, it’s worth wile. :rofl: :rofl:

Just for the completion:

unfortunately no lights when changing back.

Nice little boobies, similar size to Wendy :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:fire:

#Wendylicious

4 Likes

punctual massage :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

watching wendy clean all the time feels like seeing myself a cleaning maniac… :joy: :joy:

Her dish washer is broken…

I saw him and in the kitchen dying… :disappointed_relieved:

taking away the dishwasher i like how wendy keeps the house…you can’t say that about all the apartments…

1 Like

Either the dishwasher repair man is struggling to get the parts or he hasn’t got a fucking clue what he is doing :rofl:

1 Like

They use the spare parts for dish washers and washing machines to install them into their rockets and drones in Russia. I bet it is very hard to get any spare parts.

1 Like

Fuck me, Henry just stripped off naked :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know for sure that won’t fix the dish washer :rofl: :rofl:

Unless Henry is the automatic flusher :rofl:

And Wendy didn’t fall to her knees in worship of the cock-god?

I reckon Henry cheats at cards, to lose :laughing:

I would hope not