Wendy

given our standards, that would probably be conceivable… but when i see in some apartments how ‘floating’ the gas lines are laid in the kitchens (unfortunately I don’t remember where that was)… i would think anything was possible

I once tampered with an old boiler then she kicked me out :laughing:

Saving energy seems to be a foreign word in Russia anyway. Just the fact that in many apartments the TV is on day and night and the light is on, even though nobody is at home.

1 Like

Well both produce heat you know :laughing:

with the gas, which we no longer buy there, the energy prices are probably so low that even wasting it doesn’t cost much …

we say ‘turn down the heating, it costs too much’
if i wanted to be naked here all day i would have to have an apartment that is 3-5° warmer…
And when I see the winter there, which is slightly 20° colder than here … I don’t want to pay the heating costs at our prices

You obviously were not able to get up to the right temperature then :laughing:
By the way we have had a Salmon, then a Sturgeon, wonder who the next fishy suspect will be? :rofl:

Well it sure as hell won’t be Chris Grayling :wink:he’s a Tory a very rare and ignored breed up here pal. :+1: :laughing:

Well had noticed that pal but was just imagining what next SNP independent stooge will attempt to sort out all her fuck ups over the past 8 yrs.
Has that ferry ever been completed yet :rofl:
Sorry, must get off this political subject, bit of a sore point no doubt. :rofl:

Just as well there has been no fuck ups in Westminster eh :smile:

I reckon we’ll be heading to the sin bin shortly pal :laughing:

1 Like

The delicious one is home, with friend / girl? .

I am so pleased to see her well! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Wendy :hugs: :hot_face:
#Wendylicious

8 Likes

i particularly like that second snap above . it makes my mouth water !

wendy you look fantastic keep it real

1 Like

6 Likes

I love that camera angle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great photos. I join your opinion, thank you very much :star_struck::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

When is Hannah paying another visit Wendy? She’s not had much luck with any fun yet which is disapponting :heart_eyes: Great gal :heart:
Then again neither have you?

Wendy két fület összeszoritva kell tekerni :slight_smile:

2 Likes