Wendy

so will we possibly see a gb with wendy tonight… Lots of guys and only her and Pia there??

3 Likes

Apparemment Pia n’y est plus si je ne fait pas d’erreur… La question que je me pose est juste de savoir si Wendy va les prendre les uns après les autres ou tous en même temps… ??? :joy::joy::joy:

They are hardly interacting with each other.

2 Likes

just a matter of time now

1 Like

Même les invités se lassent … déjà un au lit d’autre parti… et un troisième dans la cuisine… reste juste deux en liste… !!! C’est ca quand on surestime ses capacités… :joy::joy::joy:

Bon les gars … la Fête est finie… maintenant va juste falloir penser à rentrer à la maison… :joy: Merxi par avance!!

Sydney will s___p over, I think he is far from home.

Why is Mikl hanging around this apartment??

as of my last update, marica and mikl were together while both lived without cameras. but now marica has moved to another city … without him.
one could probably interpret it as if the two of them have broken up and mikl now wants to have/f___e connection to others again. why it has to be with wendy of all people… no idea. (sounds wrong, because when I see wendy like that I can understand him. But why she allows it is another question)

I think mikl is on active duty and uses wendies as a base.

I think it’s more likely that he doesn’t have anyone left to push around, make food for him and warm the bed…

Kano, the gorgeous… waiting for a jerk off for us

1 Like

Kano got it made, free bed and board eh :laughing: While Wendy does her night job i assume?

1 Like

I guess Wendy runs the M&H homeless shelter now!

Might as well be, that Wendy had something else to do “off air”, and needed someone to be in the realm to

“keep it alive”.

It would be awesome if her m____r came and stayed to “keep it alive”… That’d certainly get the attention of some of us older guys…

Quite like tp see mum come and stay awhile she may even enjoy herself if you know what i mean :laughing:
Got quite a nice bod on her actually for an oldy :roll_eyes:

1 Like