Wendy

ouch… so sorry to hear this. hope you and Savannah are doing well in these trying times in your country. wishing you all the best.

1 Like

what a waste of space he is , s___ps all the time , Wendy wants some action in her life

Excuse me but, How do you know what Wendy wants in her life? did she tell you this?

Maybe she likes having Kano around.

2 Likes

She tryed the Live-in boyfriend-girlfriend thing with Koen last year, I never understood what happened at the end, But I do seem to remember some upset and tears, then they split up, and "LTP"ed, Wendy returned, first house sitting Jirina then in her own place. If she can find happiness in this place, Good for her, At least she has avoided becoming another free cock sucker for Henry!

was only mo

I always love coming to see #Wendy-Town cause Wendy is so #Wendylicious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Although sometimes I wonder where she finds the guys she then fucks in the bedroom,

and there were symptoms of Jirina-itis, fuck what doesn’t run away fast enough and what pays.

family

4 Likes

Don’t really understand this Wendy mum thing, every couple of days or so she arrives about 8pm, in bed by 9pm, gets up about 6::30am and then fucks off again.
Seems a bit strange really but there you go. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

We don’t, and shouldn’t know what happens to the participants family and friends outside camera view, maybe Mum just needs some support right now.

1 Like

Look at the shape. S___ping like a :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

my suspicion: things aren’t going well in my m____r’s life right now, maybe a long relationship is going to break up, or something like that. and now wendy is regularly the fixed point in everyday life. (at least that would make sense for the regular presence…)
In any case, she doesn’t seem to have a problem with Wendy’s life, I think that’s the most important thing. and it probably won’t be too strange either, as long as mum doesn’t just burst in while wendy is having fun :wink:

4 Likes

Yep you may well be right, Wendy seems to be supportive of her mum anyway so that is all good.:+1:

2 Likes

Some people might think you seem a bit strange really, but hey, there you go.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

:heart: :heart:

6 Likes

Encore une soirée qui va se terminer à l’hôtel … les mecs “invités” ou envoyé par qui vous savez … n’ont simplement pas envie de baiser Wendy devant un voyeur nommé Kano à minima ou de se faire sucer par lui comme l’un des premiers mecs ici… Les gars qui viennent ont certainement regarder les archives avant d’accepter…

Bath time

5 Likes

4 Likes