Wendy

Before the wedding and now, Elisha and Karel act like a boring married couple, inaction and leave. I miss Elisha the loud screamer from the M&M days

I’m definitely missing something here when you say “scripted.” Perhaps, I don’t know the rules, but so far, it just looks like a gathering of friends to me. What should I be seeing or especially, what should I be expecting? Thanks much.

1 Like

I love the innocence you show… without really believing it!!! If in your real life … You had such friends… You wouldn’t be here tonight… Especially with a premium badge… You just live an unreal life by paying 40€ per me

Is that Sedric in the corner?

1 Like

Yes he is. Already added him to the guest list.

In the end, we always find the same actors??? It’s just a question of whether I’m extending my subscription beyond one month???

1 Like

2 Likes

A decision only you can make.

1 Like

That is funny. You have me covered exactly. I’m going to chuckle about how accurate you are each time that I look at Wendy tonight. Thank you for giving me a quick look in the mirror. :smile:

This is a shame… the chubby girl is escaping without getting naked, darnit !

After 3 days my decision is made… I will leave you the few dozen premiums, always the same, that I find on all the forums on the 7 billion that we are… Would you be beings apart???

Just for you and a year old. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

One time, long ago, when I was a policeman, some simple incident (that I can’t recall at all) happened where I believed the tale as told by some miscreant. After I was easily shown to be wrong, one of the other cops at the scene told me that I was the most naive person that he ever met. Obviously, I haven’t gotten any smarter with age.

Wendy is back and Elisha also, so there is hope for you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Same girl? Thanks… Cool !!!

They must have gone out to eat or get groceries…

She has that scar on her inner right forearm, that makes it possible to recognize her.

She has a nice butt, and used to have a nice bush, but the way she keeps covering up, I doubt that we get to see if she still has it. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

I love a nice bush on a girl… too many women think they need to shave it off.

1 Like

#bringbackthebush

2 Likes