Wendy

If Kano is passing some VD, then Henry should definitely be involved in it!

Why would you think he his? Still keeps the rumour mill going eh :laughing:

Wendy’s getting a right little goer lately, certainly doesn’t need any 3rd party help to arrange things :laughing:

2 Likes

No funny but come to think about it, I think Faye starting having trouble after she had sex with Kano.

2 Likes

Her name is Hannah.

1 Like

Wendy had fun:

4 Likes

These cards must be new tattoo,

haven’t seen them before:

3 Likes

The name of the new guy is Paulo :wink:

You want Henry to catch VD :rofl:

She certainly has just a shame she never uses it :laughing:
And Why oh why those new tats? Why ruin a smoking hot body like that amazes me.

1 Like

it sems Wendy is doing vary good on her own , and dont need that manager to tell her what to do . after last night , never seen her so happy , 5 hours non stop , she is a game girl , allthrough i dont no wear the third bloke came from , he was at henrys place early in the night , must have been told , pop along by someone i wonder who .

1 Like

A 4some for Wendy with 3 guys, and Henry isn’t one of them. He will get jealous when he finds out

2 Likes

I liked better the previous Wendy when she was with Koen

so do i , but anything will do as long as it is away from that manager ,

Yeah but which Wendy does Wendy prefer? I think she is k__ling it at the moment.

Interesting how certain women come back to the Henry world and act the compete opposite of what they used to

When Wendy was with Koen I really thought it would last, they seemed so in love, everything seemed to be going well, the sex was good between the two of them, I don’t know what happened, does anyone know?

Sometimes things just don’t work out.

Are these two guys the same?

2 Likes

Looks like the same guy to me!

So does that mean, Henry is selling access to Wendys’ pussy as he sees fit?