Viola Weber, Sasha Paige

how is tanya still allowed on this site after abusing so many participants? this sites a fucking joke

I donā€™t think they monitor the site they just react when thereā€™s a ticket done, the flagging system doesnā€™t work I flag a lot of abusive language to participants but never seems to be deleted :man_shrugging:

why are you moving my posts? @jabbath1987

and im sending my money to Netherlands, where is marijuana legal :clap:

Off topic and personal insults. Any more questions?

too many miserable people on here who get a kick out of reporting apartments they dont even even watch because their lives are pathetic

2 Likes

i see a lot of off topic posts and insults that dont get moved so why are you targeting me for?

They rant between you and that other guy was totally obvious and it does not belong here. Either put yourselves on ignore or solve your problems via PM in private. Nobody here is interested in your c___dish bantersā€¦

Thereā€™s some from Tanya further up you need to move then :+1:

answer the question even from yourself i see off topic posts that dont get moved. The lyla and wayne topic is full of off topic posts that dont get moved. My second post was not even off topic

She wrote a lot of nonsense but I could not find any bad insults.

What seriously :thinking::sweat_smile: no insultsā€¦ā€¦! :joy::joy:

no way :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

End of Discussion. Back to topic. :point_down: Further off topic gets moved as well

im going to target you from now on anything off topic, any insults i dont care if its a fucking joke im coming for youā€¦

1 Like

Called the bloke

Iā€™ve been pulled up for calling people that before whatā€™s different now?

Thanks. Done :stuck_out_tongue: :+1:

4h stream is missing and the first thing you see after the restart is this?!?

I donā€™t think they will stay online for long

Wow seems they will become a liability for their managers by nowā€¦ Would suprise me to see them online much longerā€¦

oh lookā€¦ trollya gives a thumbs up to THAT