Viktor, Kye, Nena

Anyone having this issue with this apartment? I can’t go back and have the same issue with archived videos. No issues with any other apartments.

There are continuing issues with various cameras currently, yes. :frowning:

There are numerous issues with this realm. Customers have been complaining for awhile

A few cameras went out again, but the technician probably says everything is ok… :joy: :joy: :joy:

this technican is a complete idiot

1 Like

2 Likes

I see the whole problem in voltage fluctuations in the power supply of cheap Chinese cameras and thus the subsequent synchronization of time in cameras and servers. When there is a difference, it goes to a restart. With twenty cameras in this house and the purchase of professional cameras, this is a large financial item. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

This is a paid service, and with that there is an expectation that it works. If it doesn’t, it should be fixed right?

Agree with you, my man

If cost is an issue, I would argue that fewer higher quality cameras is better than more poorly working ones. Install high-quality cameras in good angles, and then add more to cover less active areas of the apartment.

Kye’s name has been removed, does anyone know why he left?

Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN

:heart: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

“Viktor,Kye,Nena” explains that Viktor and Nena are no longer a couple…

The first step to getting Kye as a boyfriend…

Not sure of the list to which you were referring but at the time of writing this message, Kye IS still listed on the apartment rooms one and is still (thankfully) very visible on the cameras (in his room) themselves.

2 Likes

@BigJock21, sorry,not knowing the meaning, is “man facepalming” a pos. or negative adjective?

Now its completely offline. NOW does the tech guy think somethings wrong?