Viktor, Kye, Nena

Am a little surprised that Kye hasn’t attempted to explore her options. Admin needs to amend the room description etc.

1 Like

Is this real painting or painting by numbers :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

Kye now chatting with an interesting lady on the balcony.

She was here yesterday with a bloke :+1:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

It seems Kye is in with a chance as willowy guest has returned to the Balcony.

She’s back without her husband or boyfriend I see, playing strip poker?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gossip and off topic posts aka the :poop:-hole

The young lady seems to be willing to play more than just cards tonight. Hopefully I’m right. Videogames Qatar GIF by Store974

1 Like

Will it be a 4 way or just Kye and the lady? Will Nena be ok with that?

I think they just looked at what was being posted tonight to their realm a now they all laugh at the posted topics

1 Like

2 Likes

New guest looks the part. I had forgotten about the male that came with her yesterday. Good eye contact with Kye and she laughs when he speaks. promising.

Thank you for alerting me or else I would have come onto the cameras tonight and wondered what on earth is going on! I just have to remember, Kye’s cameras are 4,5 and 6 now. I do wish VHTV would sort the list out accordingly though.

Yeah It’s a bit confusing now :confused:

Do we know the official reason for the swap over?

No idea mate :man_shrugging: