Viktor, Kye, Nena

Ah well so much for not saying locations eh :laughing:

I believe that with Nena’s departure, VHTV’s most beautiful girl is leaving. Her sweet face, her charming body and her taste in dress, truly a beautiful girl.

The two prettiest and hottest girls (Queen and Nina :heart_eyes:) left VHTV.

I’m leaving too ! :triumph:

1 Like

They will probably reappear on RLC (Real Life Cam ) … :wink: :rofl: :joy:

Just a thought will this realm re-open with new participants or is the experiment of a realm in this region a failure?

What in the world it can be failure in this region :sweat_smile: may be they choose different lifestyle to earn money or got some serious job :man_shrugging:t2:

I was posing two questions as to the future of this realm. The first one was will anyone else take over the realm now that the participants have left. I agree with what Robwin and yourself have implied in that they have left the project to further their own personal goals in life, The second part of my post was could the experiment be construed as a failure if no other participants could be found for this realm to continue on VHTV. Especially as Russia have tightened their conscription criteria and other potential sanctions around males leaving Russia.

I don’t know about second point Russia thing but I wanna see more realms here as I wrote before it was my wish to see vhtv all over world so that I can see different beautiful girls and their country’s cultures and traditions….:heart_eyes::blush:

So sad to see both Kye and Viktor leave. Both are very beautiful young men. I wish them nothing but success in whatever they do in their lives.

3 Likes

is their any possibility to see again viktor, kye, neena

2 Likes

I asked by PM but got no response.

You can contact “Nena” at OnlyFans. She is always online there. She is so pretty.

2 Likes

Nem ide szántam