Viktor, Kye, Nena

1 Like

This reminds me of someone :thinking: Oh yes of course @NEED2p :rofl: :rofl:

This is very serious competition for Lyla’s :peach: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Nope! Lyla nowhere near sorry to say :grin:

Shhh…i can’t say that i agree with that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Reminds me of the Crazy House so far. A lot of teasing and nothing happens…

1 Like

Again…… you are here to troll go and watch other realm…! Where they tease u…:smirk: they are doing normal thing and enjoying…… okay nothing going on your realm….:smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Give me some context bruh haha - how so?

Your user name and the position of her body?

Little Women Atlanta Lol GIF by Lifetime

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Tired Season 1 GIF by BET Plus

Did anybody else ask himself where the real kitchen of that place is? The small room with that ancient washing machine hardly qualifies as that. There is only a sink and that’s it. And there is not enough dishes for everybody there too when you look a the shelf there.

now you are making up conspiracy theories :joy:

Jabb implies that maybe someone in this group even knows/needs a kitchen :smile:

hes clearly implying something else.

1 Like

Nena is back!!! Can’t wait to see threesomes with her vicotr and the other guy But I see that for 3 days they are like 6 7 poeple in the house, and nobody is having sex?? Just Nena yesterday, what are they doing??

1 Like

I noticed right at the beginning that there is no stove in this “kitchen”. I even assumed that this ancient washing machine was supposed to be the stove, but that has now been clarified. So the question arises, where do people get their food from, or where do they cook it…

2 Likes