VHTV vs. RLC

This seems relatively new. When I took out my first subscription on VHTV in mid-2021, I did it because RCL didn’t offer the PayPal option. But I think I made a better choice with VHTV anyway. :+1:

I can easily say the same. I was on RLC before i came on VHTV and i have never considered to even have a look back on what’s happening on RLC after i joined VHTV. Not even close in regards of number of Realms and diversity. Not to mention parties, very, very few on RLC.

1 Like

I used both sites and I get bored with RLC. They got better cameras, 100% but there is very little rotation of new people. Barca apartments are useless, only baitshows most of the time. Also the archive is what makes Vhtv superior to rlc. Not to mention this site is cheaper for more content.

4 Likes

This is why i have left, after watching for a long time the twins (Mia&Lia) if you remember them, who all they been doing was to have a bath/shower and then go out for the rest of the day…

2 Likes

I don’t know. I don’t go there…

That’s nice of you to answer a question you wasn’t asked

Didn’t know I have to ask for your permission :stuck_out_tongue:

Thankfully we don’t have them here :man_facepalming:

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

2 Likes

I never implied you did…

RLC compared to VHTV is like a family picnic.

2 Likes

I prefer BBQ :joy::+1:

1 Like

These are all just flat out lies they rotate people all the time and bait shows happen all the time on vhtv.

The problem here is that a lot of people who are commenting have not checked out rlc since 2021 so i dont understand how they cam judge which is better at the moment

I subbed to RLC once, but when they started putting the black dots on the screen I left and never went back. I found VV and the rest is history.

I don’t judge. I just don’t know about them. By the way didn’t you say you will be gone today? Just asking :wink:?

1 Like

Do they still cast the black dots on the screen? I’m sensitive to that and it made it unwatchable. All I could see were those dots.

i was not talking about you or to you and the day is not finished is it :man_facepalming:

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

One is a voyeur site the other is quickly becoming a request for sex or whatever site, I’ll let you decide which is which :wink: