VHTV vs. RLC

well… 10-----

Yes they are very strict on RLC about posting, your viewing stream/logon is also monitored very closely.
I was banned twice but decided to quit on the second time, too much hassle.

1 Like

Unlike VHTV, RLC does not have it’s own forum. The two available sites for posting about RLC, VHTV and other stuff are camcaps (CC) or xcamfan. Camcaps uses the forum topics for comments/posts while xcamfan mainly uses it’s chat room for commenting. You can post RLC pics/videos through a third party host but end up being removed within 3 days. RLC frowns on posting of any images and with their watermarks you could get banned by them (be careful).

As a member of CC ($20/year) you get access to the premium area with more photos and videos. Both from RLC and some VHTV.
After VHTV started this forum, very little is posted from VHTV on CC.

1 Like

Which part of my comment did you not quite agree with ? :grinning:

what is CC

CC is short for camcaps.net which is another forum site available to discuss RLC, VHTV, other voyeur cam sites and anything in general.

1 Like

Every time I try to join my credit card gets denied and then it gets hacked, and I have to cancel my credit card. Not worth the hassle.

2 Likes

You can’t advertise other similar websites @Bluewinner gets upset if you do

That’s not what I said, I just asked you to not advertise the competition here, never said anything about similar websites. CC is a forum which promotes VHTV along with other voyeur websites, it’s not the competition. so stop spreading misinformation.

1 Like

So CC is not competition for this forum? :joy: which of course it is we even used to get comparisons for visitors figures comparing the two, but fine have it your way you are the leader after all

Can’t you just accept things and not ask and complain over and over again? :stuck_out_tongue:

well i dont care but for me this forum is a big fall because its connected with main … which is controlled and run by someone… so its easy to manipulate some… :no_mouth: while rlc got no connection but bluewinner said they read forum… I don’t know what’s truth

Nobody is keeping you here :wink:

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Ohh Torey, you never fail to entertain us :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

laugh more laugh sooner and later more will realise then i ll laugh kiddo… :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

What you going to do on RLC and CC forum with no pics posted? Jobless? :joy: :joy: :joy:

may be enjoy something peacefully where i dont have to deal with some kid and immature viewers… :rofl:

I do accept things, I just have to check what rules we are abiding by from time to time as they are seemingly constantly changing depending on the person’s mood who’s enf_____g them

1 Like

As there is no more talk about VHTV vs RLC at the moment let’s wait til the trolls are gone.