Verh & Nizik

Like most of the viewers of this realm.

This place is pretty much dead by now.

4 Likes

4 Likes

@David

3 Likes

So cute the way Verh & Harry always cuddle in bed.

2 Likes

grafik

1 Like

What about that one @kaya?

1 Like

Мы ищем место :sunny:

2 Likes

What is wrong here? Are they gone? Can’t take so long finding an ordinary apartment? :dizzy_face:

1 Like

The housing market if very difficult right now. Especially if you are restricted by what housing you can afford to pay for. It is not uncommon for someone to wait many months to find another suitable place to live… :pensive:

2 Likes

Come On Sport GIF by UFC

1 Like

The could try finding it before they move :joy:

1 Like

Exactly. Preparations are everything

1 Like

The owner of the apartment threw the guys for money, they do not want to live in other participants, and their financial condition does not allow them to rent a separate apartment for themselves, the market has grown by 60% from the previous cost, studios are prohibited by the site, you need two rooms. It’s too expensive for the guys, and as I said above, they don’t want to live with someone, it’s not profitable for us to pay an apartment to those who s___p for a day and can’t make an asset

1 Like

Tell them to get a job :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

We got a job in a webcam studio and this is not a job from home, that is, even if we open a realm, they will just go to s___p after work :)))

1 Like

So better for them to leave the project?

1 Like

I think so, or if the guys start living with someone, they alone can not cope with the project, I think that in December and January you saw it for yourself

2 Likes

Alright I will announce them as left project. All the best to them.

2 Likes