V.Mary and friends

LOL it looks cool only if you compare it to your own bathroom/s :joy:

1 Like

@jabbath1987 why did you facepalm and flag this post?

I think their bathroom(s), at least the one(s) I’ve seen, look much cooler than this bathroom.
:smiley:

Why are you starting tolling here? Those three, and especially Victor, are demented c___dren who have no business here!!!

What in the fucking hell are you going on about. I’M NOT TROLLING ANYBODY, PAL. You best back that accusation out pretty damn quick. And, how do you figure one post equals trolling. Who the fuck are you to call anyone else a troll?

Not only that, I never said a word about the participants. I was talking about the bathroom. Or, maybe you didn’t fully comprehend that one sentence post. Yet, here you are, off on some wild-ass tangent about the participants. Are you crazed?

1 Like

Just Adelina without clothes, doing this, the rest dressed ,Adelina the most relaxed in the apartment V.Mary, being in the apartment, or it’s not the same

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

You would have to read to earlier posts on spamming by VK&N.

2 Likes
  1. Because of the post that Jabba flagged and Bluewinner’s post about bathrooms, I thought the subject was bathrooms and replied to Jabba and Bluewinner accordingly.

2. Once I got to the s__thole topic, which is usually my last stop in the list of topics with new posts, I understood what was happening. But, as I said, it was a long time before I got there.

3. However, none of that excuses willy’s incrimination that I was trolling. I WAS NOT TROLLING ANYONE!! On top of that fact, one post does NOT equal trolling. He was WAY over the line with that allegation, and obviously doesn’t even know what trolling is. But, I don’t suppose I’ll ever get an apology for that egregious accusation.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Interesting night activity…

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like