Tyrone & Cindy

Online but no one there…

Probably vacations already. Will be back for weekend parties :joy:

1 Like

Who the hell is Alex & Anna??

Their bosses

There we go, you’re welcome

4 Likes

Participants, their pets & significant guests (New Directory) - #60 by jabbath1987 You can see who it is here

1 Like

Yes they lived in realm59 last summer.

1 Like

Bulk purchase done… :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Yes I know I just saw it on the list of previous participants. Thanks for the reply, I feel a bit stupid for not checking it sooner :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Was it generally good or boring?

1 Like

So we can look forward to or not, Alex sniffing around the invited ladies at the opening party,creep. :-1:

1 Like

1 Like

They already are “familiar” as they were some that rotated through the A&A vacation house to keep it open and did parties with them in other ex-realm

1 Like

Glow Up Make-Up GIF by BBC Three

2 Likes

Was it really that bad?? . So far they have made a good impression on me, but you know it’s only the beginning

2 Likes

You can search for her on archive as she visited and lived in different realms in the last years.
With their bosses present she do extras.

But let’s see… Maybe things are different now and they could even finally have some real friends visiting

3 Likes

That’s right, the night is still young and a lot can happen :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Don’t know about friends or convenience connections on cams as traditional :joy: :joy:
Didn’t follow much the last place where they was because the concept is quite bad but don’t think i ever saw anyone outside the project visiting Cindy