Tristan

I remember when Tristan and a girlfriend had their own apartment and she was rimming Tristan’s hole. He obviously likes some assplay

2 Likes

Yes, for sure. I dont think his ass is just a one way street.

1 Like

5 Likes

The long haired guy who s___ps on the couch walked in on Tristan masturbating himself and he seemed embarrassed which is odd in that thousands of us were already watching.

2 Likes

Exactly. I saw that. He washed then went to bed. Plus, dont they play together as well? I thought it is weird agree.

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

I would quite like to be proven wrong but no, I don’t think that will happen.

1 Like

I wonder if the guy with the long hair might not be an adult yet, perhaps not old enough to be naked on camera?

1 Like

Live and let live :sweat_drops: :eggplant: :laughing:

1 Like

To appear and on VHTV he would have had to submit documentation to his manager and also to sign a contract stipulating his age and then agreeing to the terms and conditions agreed by all parties concerned. You will recall the unfortunate saga that ensued after a similar episode last year that resulted in the deletion of archive video’s and participants having to leave the project and then return under different names when the documentation was authenticated.

1 Like

Thank you for that information. I was unaware of those particular safeguards.

1 Like

You are very welcome. Happy to help you out. Cheers

2 Likes

Which apartment was that @iain ?

It was Queens old realm.

VHTVProject Team

Mar '23

Hey everyone,

Due to the inconsistencies related to the data in the contract of this participant, we had to re-sign it with them properly and, unfortunately, had to revoke the previous name associated with this participant.

Sorry for inconvenience. We made sure to we minimize similar occasions in the future.
We also are working on possibility of restoring previous forum threads.

I hope this helps you Squish. Other participants were also involved but they have since left the project or only appear as guests now. Cheers

1 Like

Thanks. I was overseas then so missed it.

1 Like

Calix

5 Likes

Tristan

Artem

6 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes