Tristan

Fingers are crossed that Nari or Bari make the odd appearance

Sava is there too.

she sure passed mine. that should count for something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks

2 Likes

Wow, more useless and recycled people, surely it will be a success like its previous 150 apartments. :rofl: I give them a monthā€¦

Yes, I liked her too, she was a hottie. but it looked like that she didnā€™t feel comfortable with the whole concept. I hope I am wrong and we see her again.

1 Like

Sheets from Versace, Gucci and Boy London. Whaddup with that?

sava visited to nude house and met with june and jaroā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

They have now been there for like, 15 minutes? And the women are still fully clothed. They do know what is expected from them I hope.

2 Likes

That is stupid. So Isabel lost the musical chair game and is no longer listed now? :man_facepalming:

I donā€™t think she is going to be living there for the time being, but will join them at a later date.

So who is already there as guests so I can add them to Wiki? Isabel, Sava anybody else ?

Artemā€™s girlfriend will be added as a participant tomorrow & be given an official name. So just Isabelle & Sava as guests there.

1 Like

Something is going wrong there. I see 3 naked men.

Why is that wrong, pray tell?! Oh and technically, itā€™s actually itā€™s 2 and a half! :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks. I will take care of itā€¦

isabelle leavingā€¦ :smiling_face_with_tear:

Welcome back Artem :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

realm93-cam19-1643919492 :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Just like old times, isnā€™t it?! :grin: I am sure you will remember their shared baths from before.

oh-ā€¦ Did VHT kick out this xxx Archie?-- God blessā€“

3 Likes