Tristan

2 Likes

You seem to have a pink filter over some of your images (including this one), is that deliberate?

1 Like

No, in fact I edit the pics in Photoshop, just few clics coz i don t like the bad colors, sometimes dirty yellow LoL The colors of living room there are really bad
Btw I take screen pics with Bandicam full version.

2 Likes

Ah, a fellow Photoshop user…nice! :hugs:

1 Like

It seems that now, here, the roles have been reversed, we have shy and amphibious couples back, and I’m not talking about the new guest
:-1:

Very nice sex show with guest couple

:heart_eyes:

Carlos don’t you dare to :-1: :crazy_face:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

2 Likes

This time they were afraid of the light, when the light came on, they disappeared

:rofl:

3 Likes

She doesn’t look afraid of the light to me :crazy_face:

1 Like

The nudity with light lasted seconds,well, better than nothing, I’m not even talking about the rest

:sweat_smile:

:yum:

3 Likes

Well, it seems I was wrong, it wasn’t seconds, it was a few minutes

:roll_eyes:

Well, we can say it was seconds, off course. Around 150 of them :laughing:

@John78 lol are you a lawyer lol because you had your receipts you are ready for him and everything. He tried to say you had come back and receipts for him to just put his foot in his mouth. Lol.

yup, now u know my secret… :wink: don t repeat it :wink:

2 Likes

Despite the discomfort shown, this bath is best among the guests without a doubt, with some good images

:+1:

2 Likes

Artem, I don’t understand why the girl who stayed at home when the three of you went shopping didn’t clean the kitchen, or the bedroom or the living room, where she hangs out with your very young friend??? It,s my opinion.