Tristan

If that’s not a contradiction in terms, I honestly don’t know what is!!! :confused:

I don’t know if i have used the correct form of the word “complex”. I meant that maybe she is not happy about a certain part of her body . Like having a “complex” about her boobs in this situation…

You’re are missing the point entirely. Yes, in the context in which you you used it, the word “complex” might be deemed correct.

I was highlighting the undeniable fact that you contradicted yourself by saying she should be allowed to be comfortable (she should, you were right there) and then saying her complexes were “unjustifiable”.

3 Likes

Naked looks good on the guys at A & T …

2 Likes

Oh, i see what you meant now. I meant that it is quite common for the young girls to have a lot of complexes (like my boobs are not big enough or too big, my ass is too small or too big, my legs are too short or too long, etc…) and because of those thoughts they don’t fell comfortable with themselves (which, in my opinion, is most of the times unjustified)

Fair enough, I respect your opinion and understand it better, after your explanation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hoping the guy only nude exercise and guys only shower after it gets saved. That was awesome.

4 Likes

You can put in a request for it to be saved, if you so wish, via the thread which is set up for that purpose. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Put in requests for both.

1 Like

3 Likes

Oops, it’s slipping !!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Fantastic body on Artem’s girl :star_struck:

5 Likes

4 Likes

he finally got real sex again :heart_eyes: