Tristan

What a view :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

gorgeous sets of cheeks…maybe image of the year

Yes, it really is great isn’t it?

1 Like

Een prachtig opstelling van de cams .
Maar de meeste zijn zeer slecht bevestigd .
zoals cam 2 bevestigd aan meubel , cam 4 bevestigd aan bank en cam 6 aan bed .

At least they give us good views. Artem and Tristan would soon sort them out if they didn’t.

Heb je opgemekt hoe het beeld beweegd als er iemand op de bank zit / of hoe het bed ?

Yes but it doesn’t really cause that much of a problem, in the grand scheme of things now does it?! Let’s be honest, we have seen FAR worse quality images on various other project cameras.

1 Like

dat is inderdaad waar , daar heb je gelijk in :melting_face:

1 Like

The reason why some cameras are fixed to things like the bed, couch or window ledges, is to minimise damage to the walls and avoid being kicked out of the apartment the next time the landlord visits.

If the camera wasn’t attached to the couch it would have to be attached to something else that is further away giving us worse views.

My personal opinion is that I would prefer the cameras to be located closer and accept the occasional bouncing than to have the camera moved further away. Each room has other camera angles to choose to watch if someone doesn’t like the cameras attached to the bed, couch or kitchen cabinet.

3 Likes

aardbeving op komst

1 Like

If you were in a cinema (well some modern ones) that kind of thing would happen automatically (‘user experience’, I think they call it). Just pretend you are and you’ll be fine, I am sure!

If you don’t like that camera, why do you watch it? Just watch this one instead.

Hey @Samoan_Warewolf this is perfectly normal regular behavior and how your mates & you use the restroom together right?

Ik zeg toch niet dat het niet leuk is :wink:

You are just trying to stir things (knowing full well the reaction you are likely to get)…please DON’T! :unamused:

Unfortunately I have no idea what you are talking about. :man_shrugging:t2: Only total natural normal behavior happens in this realm. :blush: :hugs:

Yes that is true but one question i want to know is how long before they end up on the floor because them vibrations will cause it to come lose and fall down.

It seems to be securely fastened so far.