Trisha

I also find 4 days strange for ISP problems. Even with Henry, I haven’t noticed Trisha lately. I hope she and the others are doing well. :pensive:

1 Like

They’re back and Julia’s name has been added! :smile:

That means that Julia is per definition a regular participant from now on. If I am not wrong. :slightly_smiling_face:

Very good, thanks for the info. I have reloaded once. Now they are both visible again. And they both look good and healthy. :+1: :heart:

1 Like

Julia will b___dy well wear out Trisha, wears me out just watching her, she’s like a coiled spring unleashed :laughing:

Showing Mitch tonight’s events? Still hyperactive, but now gone off line again! :smiling_face_with_tear:

Yeah, I am not complaining by the sight of Julia. She is like Gianas tits to me. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

But then again I am not complaining by the sight of Trisha either. To state that once and for all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

2 Likes

Ohhhhh noooo, Kano’s got the wanderlust again :laughing:

The ultimate apartment destroyer. Oh. Sorry. K__ler. :hugs:

Maybe that is why Julia has pissed off over to Henry’s :laughing:

Then she is guaranteed to get three or four fingerbangs, eh? :hugs:

Happened pretty quickly last night. Didn`t wait for more than about 25 minutes or so. :hugs:

3 Likes

Julia’s back now so didn’t stay that long at Henry’s :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Who is this guy, anyone? :thinking:

1 Like

Julia is going to give another life to the apartment. Just yesterday she fucked Mitch, kicked him out and then fucked the young guest …