Trisha

True words I too had three and we treated them better than people as they should be…the dog in this house is too neglected and that pisses me off big time…

munsters-cleaning

C’mon Grayce

xdn

the bowls sound empty poor dog… :disappointed_relieved:

I recognise the first gif from 1313 Mockingbird Lane Mockingbird Heights. Lily using Hermans sk__ls to move the furniture. :sweat_smile:

yes, the new Munsters. :troll: :joy: :joy:

Thanks I originally thought that it was from the original programme from the 60’s oops :rofl:

As far as I can observe it is only exceptionally that she does the fucking. Which is undoubtedly strange to me. :hugs:

I don’t see the dog anymore has anyone come to pick it up?

That is a little bit difficult for me to say something about. But it is possible it has been picked up at some point. :hugs:

I hope so anyway if this situation goes on like this…I will report everything to vhtv hoping they will do something… :+1:

Mischa still waiting at the exit door as I wrote 9 hrs. ago. They must have been gone more than 26 hrs.
Cant spot any movement at least!

Yeah, I do see the point there. The dog is being ignored as far as I can understand. Which is not a good thing. :roll_eyes:

The shoe in the hallway was dragged there 5 hrs. ago! :angry: :angry:

@VHTV_James @kaya the dog is in front of the door waiting for hours for someone to show up…(do we want to do something or leave the dog locked up in the house all day)…

:disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’ve checked and I’m afraid it’s not restricted

Maybe Gerda should “adopt” Misha

Still can’t be bothered to clean the work top,dirty kettle and hob :joy:

Trisha is no domestic goddess where cleanliness is concerned.

and still under the bottomline, I think Misha would be better off with Gerda, than Trisha.

1 Like

1 Like