Trisha

she cant look after herself let alone a pet dog , and can you imagine what it will go through if the odd lot turn up ?

But a pet it’s so cool to be used for telegram advertisements

Very true, i feel too many of the participants are treating these pets as an accessory rather than a friend for life. Many of them should be banned from keeping them in high rise apartment blocks as there is no way you can look after them properly, especially dogs who need regular walks and outside space etc etc rather than being kept within 4 walls all the time.

I won’t take that as a serious comment :roll_eyes: :joy:

Music Video Photo GIF

:poop: :joy:

I have to say I actually think that is a really cool thing. :hugs: :slight_smile:

Why does this remind me of a Teddy with torn arm and missing intestants? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

only the first one opening here.

3 Likes

I had some immediate troubles getting the second one to work properly with the timeline, but at the second attempt it seemed to work out fine. :hugs: :slight_smile:

You forget, that you are an expert in technics and I am not. :rofl: :rofl:

I am far from an expert at electronic technics, but I am just very interested. :rofl: :rofl:

All bowls empty…water would be the minimum…

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

No idea why, i just paste the link. It’s the other pet advertisment

Just press the arrow marked red and it will lead you there

ok, got it now. But that was not linked with the lying 8 i.e. chain-symbol??

Sorry don’t know what you mean, i just copy paste both links from where the time after posting is on each of the posts

like here