Trisha

phantom pregnancy ,immaculate conseption or maybe she ate all the pies :rofl:

Is that as accurate as another of your predictions which you said Russia will never attack Uraine :joy: Just curious :roll_eyes: :laughing:

No, of course we don’t know. But I rate Trisha as more that she doesn’t fuck everyone.

As far as her slightly fat stomach is concerned, it is probably more due to her diet and the little exercise she has. :wink:

id like to know how anyone can dismiss a romour unless it comes from the horses mouth .so i say again ,SHE COULD BE PREGNANT !!

HOW do you know .she may want a child . it wouldnt be a bad thing if thats what she wants , nobody knows on here for sure what she wants as she doesnt communicate with anyone

@jabbath1987
Just a couple of quotes…

Jabbath1987Moments Operator

Jan '22

Big load of bollocks. There is not even a war yet. And I bet Russia won’t start a war which would be the first war invading a country for the purpose to claim the territory after Saddam Hussein did to Kuwait in 1991. Putin is not stupid. He does not want to get on that list.

jabbath1987Moments Operator

Handsdown

Jan '22

Nothing will happen. Putin won’t attack the Ukraine. Russia does not have the money and economy for such a war. The only thing happen I can imagine is that mercinaries or unmarked troups get sent to the renegade areas of Luhansk and Donezk to save the status quo there.

Don’t worry pal we won’t hold it against you :joy: :joy: :joy:

The forum doesn’t forget anything :laughing:

376a66dacbd417010b5eda0d46ada276

ill remember graces comments for sure , im even shopping for a farewell gift for him /her :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Perhaps a big tube of lube he may find handy :laughing:

anyway guys lets leave grayce to his worshipping ,we are all gods children and are lead to believe its rude to ridicule a mans religion and sister Trisha is his religion .so for now Grayce his off my radar untill …???
3itirk
:woman_feeding_baby: :woman_feeding_baby:

@jabbath1987 Here’s another Jabbath gem :joy:

jabbath1987Moments Operator

Javonte134967

Jan '22

I think it’s wrong to fuel that conflict with more weapons… I am against to supply Ukraine with weapons. Instead of supplying weapons which will have no impact at all when it comes to a serious conflict the diplomatic negotiations should be intensified.

Ok back to topic, would hate to embarrass my bestest pal any further :joy:

All these statements were based on the fact that Putin is not an idiot.
In the meantime he has proved us wrong. Nobody could have guessed that… :crazy_face:

Another good one Grayce keep them coming

Dunno, i think we could have had a bit more accurate guess :joy:

I 2nd that once again. :heart:

1 Like

I would also be happy about that :laughing:

See you pervs later, got a very exciting shopping trip to do now, you can obviously see how bloody excited i am :roll_eyes: :joy:

Shopping sometimes needs to be done too. :fire: :hugs:

Man sollte Grayce86908 von der kompletten Plattform speeren weil das Verhalten von dieser Person ist einfach nur krank und man hat das gefühl die Person hat den bezug zum realen leben verloren. Sorry aber ich spreche die Wahrheit aus die wahrscheinlich viele hier denken