Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

10 Likes

8 Likes

I like Trisha’s apron :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

12 Likes

HMS - Henry - Mira - Syndrome

11 Likes

In norwegian HMS means something completely different. It stands for Helse Miljø og Sikkerhet. In english that can be HES. Health Environment and Security. Basically. :heart_eyes: :hugs:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Tap Wiggle Bam :crazy_face:

10 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

He’s saying …“hey, my eyes are up here!” :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

That look :hot_face:

7 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Sometimes I do get surprised if he does notice her eyes in the first place. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

Ouch! That could have gone terribly wrong. It’s just good that she can a little laugh again at the end

@Sid187295 : don’t forget that when you record, the entire sound of your computer is recorded…

1 Like

Por fortuna fue un accidente “con suerte”. Esperemos que no le haya quedado más que un chichón o algo de dolor.
Tiene que estar atenta a esa clase de descuidos domesticos y ponerse algun antideslizante o sentarse. En lo posible, entre los brazos de KLaus, asi la protege :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oops! I wondered about that. It’s actually the TV that was on showing “The View”. I saw a little microphone that sometimes had a strikeout and sometimes not. Since the screen record software is for gamers it makes sense it captures room noises.

I tried to record this all in one but VHTV won’t accept files over a certain size.

I didn’t know the guy though. In this situation he did exhibit right behavior. He identified this as an emergency and showed caring etc.

I’ve known of so many of theee sorts of unfortunate events where the other person either ignores it all or goes and gets dressed and leaves to some emergency they just remember

1 Like