Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

I honestly don`t know if I will be invited in the first place. :hugs: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Everything is fine here! :wink: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I think it’s simply a friendship ring. And it shows that she’s not fair game at the moment. And that she’s not available for anyone else at the moment but Klaus. :couplekiss_man_woman:

4 Likes

Looks like they are going out shopping, but Trisha is not happy with the camera in the hall. Klaus steps in and fixes it! :face_with_monocle: :hugs: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Back in my day, and I mean waaaay back lol
there were times a guy would give a gal a ring. It was called a steady ring worn on the same hand as an engagement or wedding ring. As in they were going steady and not seeing anyone else. Not as elaborate as an engagement ring. But it told others that she was going steady with a guy (in other wards off of the market). Now I’m at an age where I have no idea if this is still done in Canada (seem to remember this was done in the US at the time as well). Nor if this was or if done in other countries.

5 Likes

Just came across this after I just posed as to what I was thinking it could be. But I have a feeling you’re very possible correct.

3 Likes

Creo que lo del anillo de compromiso es un poco mĂĄs humorada que otra cosa; yo empecĂ© con el tema del anillo, porque aquĂ­, en Argentina, tambiĂ©n se usa uno para indicar “compromiso” pero mĂĄs a un nivel de exclusividad que otra cosa.
Alguna gente con mucho dinero hace fiestas fastuosas o pedidos de mano demasiado vistosos, pero son los menos. AquĂ­ incluso, estĂĄ cayendo el matrimonio legal, sino el vivir juntos y que sea lo que sea.
Volviendo a Trisha, quizĂĄ sea un anillo bonito y nada mĂĄs. A mĂ­ solo me llamĂł la atenciĂłn porque no la he visto luciendo joyerĂ­a a menudo.

3 Likes

It was just a guess on my part.
As I know couples and women who have used this method. Also to show that the person is currently taken.
But of course I don’t know whether Trisha has the same motives for wearing a ring.

3 Likes

Fully understand. But I’m thinking it’s a ring to signify she’s not available to others now. I remember the last time she was at Henry’s when he tried to get to close (as he does and then the hands start rooming) she stopped him before he could. For me that’s when it indicated to me that her and Klaus were exclusive (not playing with others).

5 Likes

Also in Norway marriage as an institution is not failing, but falling steadily in general popularity. Nowadays it becomes more and more a thing to be living together as a flatmate or cohabitant. Or for example to be living together as lovers for example. But more than anything else it is extremely popular to be flatmates or lovers, and to live seperately or apart while being so. Not to actually be living together under the same roof while being so. That is an extremely popular thing to be doing in the modern norwegian society as it has developed into what it has become like and what it is today. :heart_eyes: :hugs:

5 Likes

A new sexy outfit for the night? :face_with_monocle: :innocent: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Don’t know if it’s dance practice or a show for Klaus! :thinking: :heart_eyes:

The answer is coming now! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Anyone know what Klaus was doing earlier under the covers ? was not sure if he had a dildo or what

3 Likes

Am I the only one who finds it bizarre that she uses d__gs in the bathroom every day and no one says anything? I thought there were some rules about this. (I may be talking s__t, but every day she goes into a bathroom, gets in a strange position with the tap running, then always comes out with a runny nose or irritated, I don’t know, sometimes it’s just my head.)

2 Likes

16 Likes

Klaus has good outward (inward) visibility! :face_with_monocle: :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

Enough lubrication is needed here! :thinking: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes