Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

That look :hot_face:

7 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Sometimes I do get surprised if he does notice her eyes in the first place. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

Ouch! That could have gone terribly wrong. It’s just good that she can a little laugh again at the end

@Sid187295 : don’t forget that when you record, the entire sound of your computer is recorded…

1 Like

Por fortuna fue un accidente “con suerte”. Esperemos que no le haya quedado más que un chichón o algo de dolor.
Tiene que estar atenta a esa clase de descuidos domesticos y ponerse algun antideslizante o sentarse. En lo posible, entre los brazos de KLaus, asi la protege :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oops! I wondered about that. It’s actually the TV that was on showing “The View”. I saw a little microphone that sometimes had a strikeout and sometimes not. Since the screen record software is for gamers it makes sense it captures room noises.

I tried to record this all in one but VHTV won’t accept files over a certain size.

I didn’t know the guy though. In this situation he did exhibit right behavior. He identified this as an emergency and showed caring etc.

I’ve known of so many of theee sorts of unfortunate events where the other person either ignores it all or goes and gets dressed and leaves to some emergency they just remember

1 Like

She certainly gave her head a good bump on those taps, could have ended up much worse. :hugs:

4 Likes

try playing a little with the recording settings.

• deactivate micro
  • no larger than 1920x1080 with 25fps (because that is the original format of the stream. more frames or larger image do not bring any improvement). For such purposes, I use a separate browser window in which the image is exactly this size, and a preconfigured recording frame that fits the image exactly
  • You have to try different MP4 settings/lower video bitrates. (max. 1,5mb/s instead of >7mb/s)
    Normally you should be able to easily get up to 10 minutes into the allowed 97.7MB file size
1 Like

That was so damn scary very lucky it wasn’t worse

4 Likes

Trisha gets banged, and then bangs her head

I put the sequence of events into one clip

I wonder what she slipped on, after washing her pussy out from sex ?? :joy: :joy:

Is that the true sens of using condoms?? :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

9 Likes

**@Trisha **

Hope you are ok, but now, after a little while:

You reminded me:

be0e8e2e966aa6078242d14e981e49ce_w200

And I would have given you top assessment.

In my country people say, by the time you get married, you will laugh about it. :heart: :heart_eyes: :hugs:

@ Klaus, well done, cooling first. Regardless of the pasta nutrition facts. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Obviously an international recognised sign :rofl:

10 Likes

Ignoring the tats, she is a very attractive young lady :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hello Catia

8 Likes

Just wish Catia would let herself go a bit and explore her hidden desires :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No sigo hace mucho este realm, por lo que no sé muy bien cómo es la dinámica entre Catia y Trisha, pero lo poco que pude ver (además de que Catia es muy bonita), es que parece que es una muy buena amiga e influencia para Trisha!
Se la ve jovial, risueña y muy dedicada a las mascotas. La ayudó a su amiga cocinar varias veces, a limpiar y respeta el espacio-relación que su amiga tiene con Klaus.
Me gusta su presencia en el lugar, repartiendo risas y amabilidad.

7 Likes

Kind of still waiting for that specific thing to happen with Catia really. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes