Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

I remember the guy from somewhere.

Me parece que hubo alguna discusión/ intercambio de palabras enojadas entre Trisha y Klaus. Si bien ella después se sentó en su regazo y luego a su lado, han llegado las primeras rispideces de la parejita.
Ojalá se solucionen pronto y no sea nada porque me gustan mucho como se los ve juntos: él parece bastante tranquilo, como si pudiera domar el temperamento inquieto y bullicioso de la bella Trisha.

4 Likes

Poniendo la carne al asador (o sea, yendo a por todo) :fire: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

11 Likes

Catia coming home and playing with her pussy

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Catia leaving with cats

4 Likes

11 Likes

Se la ve media triste, incluso en la cocina se la vio decaída…¿estará todo bien con Klaus?

1 Like

I hope so he is good for her

3 Likes

Schön zu sehen das sie jemanden gefunden hat der ihr das gibt was sie braucht :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Peering into her crystal ball eh :laughing:

3 Likes

Maybe a phone-tracker for her new fuck.

5 Likes

Probably trying to keep the new guys interest up as she certainly seems to like it with him. :laughing:

3 Likes

11 Likes

Yup, I can see it now. He is already trying to work on it. He is going to Attempt and asked if she left, but she is letting him finger her asshole right now or at least in that picture so you know what eventually going to come next lol

Klaus’ lesson for today: If you’re too clean, Trisha will take care of it. :rofl: :joy:

9 Likes

Another round :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes