Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

She watches her own beauty s___p part very well. I agree with you there. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: :heart: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Did anyone see Trisha bring all her stuff in? If she didn’t and only brought a bag with enough items to do her for a few days. This would make me wonder “if” between her and Julia might be doing (for the sake if argument) a time share. Each spend time there, then go home as the other takes over. Then times when both will be there. :man_shrugging:

As a added note. It still shows me as having a subscription. I don’t now, I was given some free days from the last give away. So I can’t look hack at video.

1 Like

The mix between Julia and Trisha might be a good match. Julia appears to be slightly more calm and collected. Compared to Trish who has some of the exact opposite components within herself. I reckon it to be a good match between them. :fire: :heart_on_fire: :hugs:

1 Like

Could be…time will tell.

1 Like

Yeah, could be. But only could be for now. I agree with you that only time will tell. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

They’ve tried this once before. Hope they don’t start arguing while _____ this time! :pray: :joy:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing… also because trisha when she overdoes a_____l becomes bad… (hopefully she has changed)

Well lets hope this Julia & Trisha partnership lasts longer than last time :joy:

1 Like

Depends on their individual anger management. :joy: :hugs:

1 Like

Must be night off again to recover for when they are next on duty :roll_eyes:

It also depends. How Julia and Trisha are together in the flat in the first place. If they only come here to s___p and take turns, the likelihood of an argument is very low. :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

:blossom: :tulip: :blossom:

3 Likes

:clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Whilst I am not a fan of large tattoos (on any sex) , the sight of two (almost) completely naked , shapely, girls together , has brightened my day up considerably.

1 Like

hoffentlich bleiben sie auch friedlich wenn sie besoffen sind!

4 Likes

6 Likes

:fire: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire:

11 Likes

great pic Trisha looking good :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

6 Likes