Trisha & Klaus (Part II)

Hottie Kano. Nice bulge .

2 Likes

Maybe she had a temporary one in for the beginning, and the “real deal” has to be finalized in a dental laboratory to be inserted by a dentist. Just a guess.

5 Likes

Wow, my fellow buddies. What a well known sight this is. I am genuinely touched. This is what I live for. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

I prefer the sight he had, when Trisha walked through the livingroom. :heart_eyes: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Where is she pissed off to now, as Rob would have put it? I would very much rather like her to walk around in the apartment for everybody else to watch and observe her beautiful presence. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :joy:

1 Like

5 Likes

Oh, so she is there. I guess my day is saved. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

So, my question is…was she able to open bottles before the missing tooth. or only after. :thinking: :joy:

4 Likes

so sieht ein schwer arbeitender Kano nach nichts tun aus. :rofl:

2 Likes

Trisha is definitely an enrichment in this realm. I also like to see her :hugs:

1 Like

Absolutely. I love ehhh… Trisha. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

And as the ladies head home as they have done their part for now. The household guard Kano stands his watch…Ummmm s___ps his watch. :wink:

1 Like

do you have the video of her peeing in the tub? if so can you please load it

1 Like

I never saw Trisha pee into the tub.

It looks like she’s either just starting or just finishing up in this picture, but I don’t see a stream.

Update: Very strange. It says I edited the post to either change or delete the picture, but I didn’t. In fact, I only edited it to add this text after the system edited my post. Very weird.

4 Likes

defintely no peeing into tub. Trisha showed her snatch, but that’s all.

but what’s for sure, is that they had fun in the kitchen afterwards.

6 Likes