Toriana

at the time it looked like a scratch that should have healed by now. Today it looks like a cut …

Never looked like a scratch to me, specially looking to how regular that marks are in so many of these vh girls… Still, definitely i would say they were “refreshed” recently (what from stuff i read in past is something usual) :frowning_face:

To be fair I remember having a shallow cut from a wired fence that over the years looked like a long deep knife wound and then proceeded to be less noticeable again after some more years.

So who really knows It could be the same wound

Very glad to see Toriana back. Hopefully Antoniette is able to visit as well :sweat_smile: :blush:

That is Avery :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

oops. corrected

man man is niet mogelijk , pudding en co op bezoek .

Good luck for these two girls… they will need it
Kazantip is re-back and cams are down

Too bad for the girls.

But when I see who’s visiting, I’m certainly not mad that they’re offline

Certainly not mad, but more like worried… They surely know how to do the things.
The mentor was quite know to have “connection issues” all the time in special occasions

Yes indeed .
With Talon and Pudding visiting , you always have to worry .
They know all the tricks to get around it

Ich befürchte, dass auch diese Wohnung nicht lange Bestand hat.

Und das zu Recht

Oh really?? Besides Talon fucking and babysitting the precious Queen when she is black out _____ unable to stand on her own. What has Talon done to upset you?

**Naast Talon neuken en babysitten op de dierbare Koningin als ze zwart is dronken niet in staat om op zichzelf te staan.

Wat heeft er dit mee te maken ?
Dit is helemaal naast de kwestie , waar je het over hebt .
Maar is ok , ik hou geen discussie met jouw .
Nog een prettige avond verder

You said that you always have to worry when Talon is around. I am asking what has Talon ever done on VHTV that would make it so we should be concerned when he is around?

If he has done something bad I would like to know, because I can’t think of anything…

Can’t remember anything bad he did. And he does not have the ability causing ISP issues when he is present :joy::joy::joy:

Hah just what I thought. So much hate for anyone that fucks Queen that isn’t named Wayne. Poor Ben gets the same treatment… :cry:

3 Likes