Tonk, Alexander & Martha

We are talking Tonk here. A few jerks is all it takes. :rofl:

I dunno he had a good enough go the other night.

So this one seems shy, does she have a name yet?

3 Likes

Well according to the rules she ain’t done nothing yet so no name.

1 Like

She got a name Ryry… :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes
1 Like

It was a two-pronged question…Also wondering if she’d already done anything…Both asked and answered, thanks! :smiley:

Yeah i was surprised she had a name of Ryry but i suppose she had it solely for length of service so far :laughing:

1 Like

Not true…There are in fact 3 different angles of her giving a massage…

I was surprised she got a name to be honest, just for being there so long eh we couldn’t keep calling her girl :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t know if she is spiritual or something because she doesn’t show everything and sometimes in bed she clasps her hands together… all i know is that I hope she blesses us by getting her bra off at some point

1 Like

Amen!!! :pray: :pray:

I couldn’t find a girls name of Ryry. The search did reveal this though

RyRy

A pet name derived from the proper name Ryan. Usually reserved for use by Mothers, Girlfriends, and Guys who use a false high pitch voice and pretend to be either a) A Ryan’s Mom b) A Ryan’s girlfriend c) A woman with a high pitched annoying voice who is tormenting A Ryan to do something that is testing his manhood
Most Ryan’s would prefer that the term RyRy was never used, those Ryan’s that disagree usually have emotional disorders, or worse, acne

1 Like

Well, that all looks in order and heavily based on fact. :rofl:

Probably praying for a working cock which rules Tonk out for a start :laughing:

Have a sneaking feeling we have seen them briefly but there’s nothing in the archives.
If memory serves me correctly they are rather large too

Don’t make fun when people worship and pray to their god…:heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Well i ain’t religious so all that crap goes over my head.

1 Like

Hopefully someone captured it, and can help us keep abreast of the situation…

:heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes