Tonk & Ryry, Martha (Part 2)

Dont make this a big deal.Move on :scream:

4 Likes

When you misrepresent someone and laugh at their feelings, I’d call that a big deal, even rude and insulting. Certainly inappropriate and uncalled for.

And, don’t tell me what or how to post.

3 Likes

The drama!I hope you no that those PPL are adults and they tho this because they whant to as free will, theirs no obligactions .As im life theirs always a negative point on things. Nether the less not fiding hour drama you no this place as cams? And anyone can listen and even Record the moment. What for me is comic at the time for you aint. As i Said lets not make a bid deal, as they are all free to do what they whant. Plus dont make suscepcoes about me as i dont no you from anywhere, coming here acusing is really bad.

1 Like

Just like in the other apartment, there’s a sink without cameras here, so they don’t use the shower after sex

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Martha & Terrance

13 Likes

No matter what they are, or what you think they are, or what you think about them, or what they do, is no reason to disrespect them. They are people with feelings, just like you. When you mock and make fun of their feelings and emotions, that’s disrespectful. It’s not funny.

I’ve never before seen a word resembling this. I couldn’t find anything online about it, nor could I translate it. I have no idea what you mean here.

You made fun of Ryry’s feelings and told me what to post, or rather what not to post. I replied to both of those subjects, and every word was true. I didn’t accuse you of anything that you didn’t do.

3 Likes

Fun around the house :fire:

4 Likes

Martha seems to be growing up away from that toxic boy

8 Likes

Something not right between Tonk and Ryry its all a bit strained.

1 Like

6 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

Curse that shampoo bottle!

18 Likes

camera 23 is better if you have no problems with eyesight :grinning:

12 Likes

Two new faces? :thinking:

7 Likes

10 Likes

The girl with the Team shorts on, does she have a name or is she new?

1 Like

She’s new i think great ass though :joy:

3 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes