Tonk, Alexander & Martha (Part 1)

These photos are very hot… :+1:

2 Likes

She as a great body, hope Tonk bring her back

1 Like

I hope Ryry doesn’t copy cat Yuneska. (Not sure of the spelling.)

Cock blocking. :sweat_smile:

Oops. this was supposed to be a response to @Dunmail

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Took every drop . Hot

2 Likes

6 Likes

I think she will @Sofia163522 - unless she’s there in the middle of the action! :grinning:

3 Likes

Where from did you get that Yuneska was cock blocking ?

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

She missed a few judging by the way she furiously wiped with those wipes. But she’s still a keeper. :sunglasses:

Even though I’m not happy about the cock blocking, she is in my top 7 on this site. Yum. :yum:

1 Like

A short history of Yaneshka “Cock blocking”. Hope that Ryry doesn’t do this to Tonk.

1 Like

Everything you posted there, is pure manipulative speculation written by one forum member (in special) which is using this forum as a manipulative tool. The reality was very simple: they came as a couple, stayed as a couple and left as a couple. I don’t understand where the problem was/is. They never presented themselves as swingers, never promised anything about swaps… All that “cock blocking” is pure fantasy

Sorry for going off topic

3 Likes

This apartment became so disappointing one! cute girl come and leave without any action and showing nude to us! what a shame.

1 Like

Sorry, but I have to disagree here.

As @John78 in the previous post said with a different reference, there were no promises or obligations.

And what is wrong about having visitors to socialize without sexual interest.

In my house, a lot of visitors come and I wouldn’t even get near the thought of fucking them.

Having a variety of people playing games or whatever brings life to the realm, and if some of them participate in a sexual way, even better, but for sure not mandatory.

Just my opinion

3 Likes