Tonk, Alexander & Martha (Part 1)

@Shyguy Can you explain what is so funny? How do you chill your wine and also where do you store it once opened and not finished?

But we already start delivering: in fact, it is not a good idea to keep wine in the fridge. This is because the bottles need an environment without light, without temperature fluctuations, with a certain percentage of humidity and good positioning. None of these characteristics are found in the refrigerator. And all we don’t want is to change the physical and chemical characteristics of our much-loved _____, right? We explain further below

Red wine doesn’t go to fridge. Ever
Sangria or Rose is a different thing

1 Like

Always like mine cold

Man, we are not talking about storing the wine in the fridge which is not correct indeed. It was only for chilling it down before serving (30 min aprox) or, after opening, if not finished, it’s best to keep it in the fridge for few days

Well, it definitely goes at me (any wine) :joy:

Obviously, not stored, but chilled before serving or stored if opened and not finished

Rob Lowe Jail Time GIF by Drama Club FOX

Now, out of curiosity, how do you chill yours ?

Last week, it was between 40 and 43 degrees were i been (just an example) :wink:

6 Likes

Red wine doesn’t chill. But i also don’t _____ red wine when it’s hot

Red wine should be at room temperature, white wine is chilled.

1 Like

Very nice decoration…

I dare you to _____ red wine at 31 degrees room temperature and not chilled :laughing:

Also to store the home made one at room temperature :joy: (vinegar in few days ) :joy: :joy:

Beetje suiker erbij en je hebt gluhwein

Not sure why you singled me out but it appears you have your answer now from others so I will leave it at that

Depends on your taste buds and white wine is only one step away from paint stripper for me.

Well if you will make this home made houch :laughing:
You must have some cool place in the house where your red wine could be stored :laughing:
Then again if you like your red wine chilled no problem i suppose. It’s you that’s _____ing it after all.

Exactly. You are right.

I do have my moments you know, or so the wife used to say :laughing:

1 Like

Correct, it’s on everyone’s taste. Case closed :hugs: