Tata

Post pictures or a short video of Momo and Maple when they were having sex please

Eeerrrmmmmā€¦no.

UkPolska hiii i know you had a go at Torey earlier to which he did not respond, but i dont think he was disliking her because she was having sex with a black guy, i think, reading his earlier posts that he was upset with her acting all the time, pretending to be innocent nd f___ed crying etc, but actually playacting. Not sure as he didnā€™t respond but i saw nothing racist in his comments, and frankly nowadays it really is difficult to defend if someone calls you racist .

Iā€™m not sure about you but I would prefer to watch Maple or Madina (if its who I think it is) than Tata.

and me too

It wasnā€™t just that post, but it was setting the tone for a warning shot across his bows - he has a name, why not use it? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Me too, I was just unlucky :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Not naming names but please stop sending me a PM for videos.

I think if you blended Movie titles to best describe this place you could go with something like, ā€˜Little Miss Sunshineā€™ in ā€˜Home Aloneā€™ with ā€˜No Boundariesā€™ but ā€˜Itā€™s Complicatedā€™ with ā€˜Collateral Damageā€™.

OMG OMG OMG Tata, donā€™t look for fucks sakeā€¦!!!

Proof that she is closely reading this forum.

Iā€™m not naming names but heā€™s getting his (no) moneyā€™s worth after all.

Remember Amelie and Bella? How people were begging for a threesome?

Hereā€¦not so much.

She sure does but quietly on her phone held out of view of any camera and rarely uses her laptop. They all check in on other realms too just to see who is doing what. But you know what the worst thing is here Stinky240? I have made myself appear to have something for Tata like an unhealthy interest / obsession in her.

1 Like

I donā€™t wanna know you anymore.

I somehow knew you would say that but there was no easy way to break the news. @ukpolska Shocked emoji lol. Donā€™t take me seriously.

I had better not get predictable. :scream:

I thought I had seen it all here with posts about poop, pee, feet, snoring and periods, but now a Tata fetish :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :wink:

lol we all have our strange Obsessions sometimes mines lately has been Teresa over at Sergios and T eresa place :shushing_face: :laughing:

Just looking back, the phone seems more interesting than his cock :rofl: Unless she is watching herself.

1 Like