Tata

pls doing doggystyle tata

1 Like

What you mean? The topic is already named Tata…

Perhaps the room? we still ave a room named Likka…

1 Like

Likka topic is already archived.

1 Like

I thought I was asked to make topic start with Tatas image as now first photo is not her and it could be confusing. It appeared that I just needed to change room name:)

meant the room on the site but after a refresh of the page it shows Tata

new name, new rules?

2 Likes

The photo I posted here first was from @MilkaFox and somebody flagged it… I will edit first post so Tatas photo is showing

Shower curtains are not allowed. You can make a ticket because of that.

They should convert this place over to a convent that allows photoshoots. There hasnt been any real action here for at least a year

1 Like

The sex drive in this apartment is like 0

I’ll tell you why in PM:)

1 Like

It is not a shower curtain, I think it is a sheet drying.

No problem. Thanks. :hugs:

It seems that we have changed the botox for the XXL sizes. We will see the same but bigger :elephant:

1 Like

Just curious but is it written somewhere where we can read the rules for participants?

1 Like

Now they gave the realm to Big Mamma? This must be the big change that the CEO announced to get subscribers … :rofl: tienes-una-mente-inquieta-13-cosas-que-seguro-te-pasan-a-diario6

This is a misinterpretation of the CEO, they have told him that more meat equals more subscribers and he has misunderstood :joy:

And things are not going to get better, right now Tata is lying on her sofa devouring a box that looks like it contains something sweet.

And Miss Stone, of whom I have been able to see some pretty powerful videos, why is she so little active in the apartment? Not paid enough?

1 Like