Tata

Apart from big mamma, these women don’t seem to be up for fucking, perhaps they do it away from the apartment. As for the Putin lookalike, he seems to tag along with the blond one.

OH fuck you just reminded me of a fuck I was desperately trying to erase from my memory bank. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I usually just rely on what others find and if it looks interesting have a look on the timeline. just can’t be assed to waste hours looking at fuckall or what might happen. The only one i do find ok sometimes is when Henry & Mira have guests, not that i like him but find it funny how he trys to get in their knickers.

Actually Henry and Mira makes me laugh, I love how she usually ends up going to bed alone while the party is in full swing and Henry is doing everything to get his end away.

Henry is always the last one to leave, last night at Marica and Mikl’s being a classic example!

Lol yeah i do find them quite entertaining most other places are all much of a muchness. The way his hands wander whilst either laughing at the tele or talking to somebody else, fucking hilarious sometimes. Like last night at Marica’s Mira fucked off home and went to bed :rofl: as did most others :rofl:

And he always leaves with his ball bags having been drained. :rofl:

At one point Marica was trying to get to her seat, but could only get there by going under the table, and what does Henry do, he whips his cock out for her to suck! :rofl: As the saying goes, while you’re down there …

Must admit he is a b___dy one off :rofl:

Christene or Jessey getting a bit baggy under the eyes i fancy, bit hairy too :rofl:

3 Likes

Ok bags under the eyes but look at them arms , strong as hell to push your wheelchair :rofl:

Have told you before i am turbo powered :rofl:

Still need a good woman to steer it though , big mama s given up on you :upside_down_face:

Lol Turbo condoms for the fast finish :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

george hamilton queen GIF

The poor guy has been massaging their legs and feet for the past 5 hours :rofl:

1 Like

It is understandable that they want to draw for the curtains But then cam 3 should be moved. As it stands now, it is being covered. By moving it into the corner, you may be able to bring the person sitting at the table towards the kitchen as well. @kaya

And here again we have Big Mama getting in some action while the rest get zilch.

Who is the Foot Fetish Numpty in Tata’s Apartment?! I am guessing he has nooo idea how ridiculous he is coming across.