Tali

Has Mariusz jerked off yet, any one know?

Or is this apartment just Tali lying on her back all day like an upside down turtle until Mariusz returns to stuff her a bit before they go to bed?

Mariusz is tempting me to join but if everything here is no different to how things were a Finleys, i’ll pass.

well if you are looking at this place ,then you are seeing one of the best girls ever on this site ,so look and enjoy

If you are typing right now, you are living in a universe where gay people exist. The male variant of this mysterious, ethereal group of people have no interest in the female form or the bacon strips contained betwixt their legs. I am one of them. So i’ll take your advice when you post photographic proof of your heterosexual silly self worshipping the almighty phallus, till then, shush please.

No words needed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Mannequin practise? Oh no, I used words. Oh well.

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: :hot_face: :innocent:

2 Likes

1 Like

Slowly, slowly…who knows :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

Tali, is a difficult resident to understand, (or maybe not, I’ll explain better elsewhere) she makes these kind of good images, very uninhibited, but then in sex she is very closed, that is, it is difficult to have sex with light, for some situations ok, but not for others, good images anyway

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Only once has it happened this way since it’s on Vhtv, but they are good images of course

1 Like