Tali

When you dream about ganbang with 4 guys, but your boyfriend says to you NO!

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice Afternoon View

3 Likes

Ik denk dat ze moeten een stuk plaat moeten plaatsen .
Je ziet het balkon van de buren .
Privacy voor buren

1 Like

Bit of a quiet beginning. Not always the case with a new apartment.

1 Like

A really great looking man!

5 Likes

The two hottest guys on VHTV right now are Mariusz and Raymond (from Simon and Kroshs apartment). I hope this won’t be the type of place that’s empty most of the time.

3 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

I used to love the view from Chad & Todds logia, especially when there was snow outside.

1 Like

I remember seeing videos of the 2 guys (mostly bedroom and living room based I think) but I don’t think I was around on VHTV, when THEY were so I don’t think I have much, if any, knowledge of their loggia. :cry:

1 Like

:fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Mariusz gave Tali a proper good fuck :fire:

2 Likes

Mariusz in all his soapy, naked glory!

7 Likes

I don’t see this bed lasting very long :crazy_face:

3 Likes

We all know how Tali shared the “action” in the other apartment, and also in the shower, it was 100% the same, in the bedroom this time there was some light, that’s really the word some light, many doubts for this resident, who in the old apartment, there was only nudity, the rest was already known how it was shared what it did

1 Like

Hi David,

Chad & Todd were only on VHTV from Oct 2017 to Feb 2018, but there are a ton of archived clips of them listed under Todd, if you’re interested.

This is the only shot of the logia I can find. As you can see, they lived high up, but my fascination was watching people come & go down below, and the winter was beautiful with all the snow.

Best regards,

Mike

2 Likes