Sylva & Carlson

11 Likes

Looks like Ariela is headed home.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Oh, I’ll deal with this issue today, this is a technique from my old project 81, I forgot to translate the settings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t2:

7 Likes

Great, thanks! And while you’re at it: can you perhaps set the OSD to auto-invert so that the times aren’t always overlaid by bright areas?
I often just simply use the time information when editing (cooking) videos or synching two cams, and it’s annoying when there’s white text on a white background

5 Likes

As it seems not, the standard rules are white on the whole site, but I will clarify this question

2 Likes

then many people no longer adhere to the guidelines :stuck_out_tongue: inverted overlays can often be found

1 Like

Hmm, I haven’t noticed such projects

2 Likes

In any case, I have now clarified with the technical side of the site, I am waiting for an answer

4 Likes

trishagrafik
elongrafik
(2 quick finds)
there used to be more, but due to the leaving of various apartments, some of them were lost

9 Likes

Okay, I’ll wait for an answer. :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you very much. For explaining the situation to us. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Are you going to arrive and help her to clean? ))

8 Likes

Oh my bags are packed and I’m ready to go, taxi’s waiting…

5 Likes
8 Likes

John Denver , a Best ! thank à lot

1 Like

Tonight its Kitty night? :thinking:

4 Likes

I didn’t know that in this apartment the kitchen and living room are in two different time zones… :joy: :joy: :joy:

8 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes