Sylva & Carlson

LOL…with all that sex, nudity and massaging going on… :stuck_out_tongue: I am sure some of those cameras are overheating… :smile:. I am already heated up since it was 104 real feel temp all week and same today outside NYC. Not complaining though…

3 Likes

Cute lil girl

6 Likes

Can we name cute lil girl Selena? She reminds me of Selena Gomez tbh.

9 Likes

If the name is not yet taken

2 Likes

16 Likes

Yes let’s take this name😘

4 Likes

Ngl, she is too hot :fire: :hot_face:

3 Likes

I see that the grandfather is going to bed, and he doesn’t care at all that when he was messing with the cameras, two of them weren’t working.

1 Like

I apologize; I updated the apartment, and all the cameras have loaded now

3 Likes

All cameras have been working since 18.20, there were problems on the part of the site, everything was solved and the angles were aligned, have fun with our guests :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Contemplating how crazy the last 24 hours have been

7 Likes

still from afternoon

14 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart:

17 Likes

14 Likes

Around 11:00 PM, I saw an old man sharpening a knife. Now, I’m not an expert in this field, but hopefully he’ll read this or someone will tell him: the sharpening stones he used need to be wet. This isn’t a made-up idea; it’s an ancient practice. So, I hope it won’t be taken as the West imposing something on the East.

5 Likes

No, this is quite normal, it depends on the porosity of the stone, there is dry sharpening, there is oil, there is diamond, and there is water🙈

4 Likes

Go to ALDI and buy an electric one :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

We have a fap machine for sex, but we prefer the classics in knife sharpening​:smiling_imp::ok_hand:

9 Likes

Оh… You can’t imaging how u are right! 25 years of this endless Californication…

4 Likes

Agree 100%. This Was sent to… the very bottom of realm black list. for ever.

3 Likes