Sylva & Carlson

The Guest who cover the camera in Wardrobe maybe 1/2 Inch

12 Likes

2 Inches Maximum with erection

10 Likes

He also fucked up all the cameras in livingroom and in the toilet… What an idiot

6 Likes

guy who covers cameras with small penis squirts on blonde guestgirl

Edit: changed headline because post was flagged as offensive.

10 Likes

I would too, if I had that size dick.
Black Veil Drama GIF by Underground

8 Likes

he must have saved all his cum from the past year.

With that little sportster he made quite a mess on that blond girl. :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I wish @Carlson_realm92 fixes the living room cams soon. We don’t wanna be missing out.

4 Likes

Im wondering what is this cute lil girl doing amidst so many horny people :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I am trying to like this apartment. But with a shit bathroom cam angel, and lighting most of the time, plants that obscure cams, people standing in front of cams. Cupboard obscuring hall cam. Only one cam in wardrobe. And cams being moved. I have gone off this place.

5 Likes

I really miss the party where Amar, Adam and Milli were over. No fuss and pure memorable moments and most importantly, no one messed with the cameras. Amar and Milli did hide from the camera but atleast they didn’t move it around.

1 Like

This guy wants to have a pass on everyone :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

How can they be asleep when so much is going on around? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

For new people who are viewing, they are Archibald and Pure Kitty :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

8 Likes

Now he seems to have destroyed the router too… :joy:

grafik

5 Likes

Camera 7 should have stayed where it was, or at most, a new one should have been added to this location

1 Like

Bathroom camera are not working

1 Like

The camera is adjusted every time someone opens the closet door…

1 Like

6 Likes

Yes it was the best camera in the bedroom, It is still on wall, but switched to closet cam, which is not worth having

1 Like

Nah the reason is that several cameras do not work or out of position. That is why the floor plan is not correct right now…
I am sure everything will be fixed soon.

4 Likes