Starlight House

In this room all cameras are on left… on the right of bed none… That’s the best I can do …

1 Like

As apartments/locations go this is one is probably the grandest, reminiscent of the one that Scott had for a while when he was with Sabrina.

1 Like

Oh wow the number one tease but not please channel is BAACk! :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

To tell the truth, more than half of the cameras are in bad positions in my opinion, you’re following a person and out of nowhere they disappear, it’s quite confusing

1 Like

And the worst thing is that it literally shows as little as possible, what’s the point of a participant having a room, and abusing the bad positioning of the camera? She changes in the bathroom which doesn’t have a camera and when it’s something quicker she changes clothes near the wall which also doesn’t have a camera haha, apparently I look like a clown.

Anna :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is the level, friend, a bit the expected.
And the new participants, without comments, worse than pathetic.

1 Like

If things continue like this, in a few years we will be paying more and more to watch some kind of reality show, like Big Brother or any other nonsense like that, lol

This realm is something similar to (Big Brother). In a couple of weeks no one sees them. The same nonsense everyday is exhausting.

Partner swap

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Is the “guest girl” still hiding in the hidden room to change her clothes while managers behave like the real place tenants trying to educate the “open couple”?? Luckily for managers these realm have full protection
The coverage of the bedroom is terrible and she uses that to “cover” when changing
Carlos will love the pathetic bathroom clothed show :rofl: :rofl:

Are you following this? LOL, it’s like those people who can only have sex after marriage, the guy has already washed the girl’s panties, and in the end he doesn’t do anything, bizarre

I think anna and alex have been infected with flora virus(clickbait only strategy)